Saw the 15% bonus offering, but ANZ is offering 30% in November.
While I don’t have the income to qualify for this, AFAIK it’s an Ozbargain favourite. Can’t see an expiry date.
Min. spend $2,500 within first 3 months applies. Eligibility criteria, T&Cs, fees & charges apply.
1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases up to and including $7,500 per statement period
0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases above $7,500 per statement period
Standard purchase rate is currently 19.99% p.a.
Interest rate on balance transfers and cash advances is currently 21.49% p.a.
Total annual fee waived for the first year is $425.
Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay your account in full each month
$15,000 minimum credit limit.
To apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, you need to:
* Be 18 years of age or over
* Have a good credit rating
* Be a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $75,000
* Be a non-Australian permanent resident with more than 9 months remaining on your Visa, earning a minimum annual income of $75,000
Looks like this promotion is back.
Step One: Apply for an additional cardholder before 30th November
Step Two: Additional cardholder to spend $750 for the first 3 months
Step Three: Earn Bonus 3,000 membership rewards points
This NAB card is a good option for those who churn cards to accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points, and who are not currently eligible for better value offers.
If you’re new to the game, I recommend you take a look at the current deals on here from other banks, such as Westpac, St George and ANZ.
However, if you’re looking to pick up a NAB Qantas card, now’s probably the time – with the reduced annual fee, it’s significantly better value than it has ever been*.
- 90,000 bonus points with $4,000 spend in 60 days
- Annual fee $295 in first year; $395 in subsequent years
- Earn rate 1 point per $1 up to 5K p/m; 0.5 points up to $20K p/m
- One additional cardholder free (may help if struggling to meet minimum spend)
- Minimum credit limit $15,000
- Not open to those who have received NAB Qantas bonus points within 12 months
The card also includes typical premium credit card perks, such as complimentary insurances, and concierge services (see the link for full details).
*Past deals and discussions:
Apr ’18 – $395 for 115K points ($4K min spend): https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/372748
Nov ’17 – $395 for 100K points ($3K min spend): https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/343693
Sep ’17 – $395 for 90K points ($4K min spend): https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/331351
Jul ’17 – $395 for 75K points ($4K min spend): https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/317533
Not sure if it’s targeted.
On my Amex card. I can see on top of all my shop small shops, I have a link get 30 percent more value when you pay by points.
The offer is only on Small shops spend. And I am getting this offer on all spends (Multiple spend on the same shop)
Shop Small 30% Promotion
1000 points = $9.63
80,000 bonus Qantas Points*
When you apply, are approved, and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on your new Westpac Altitude Black card within 90 days of card approval. $0 Annual Card fee
in the first year ($250 p.a. thereafter, plus a $50 Qantas Rewards fee p.a. thereafter)+.
40,000 bonus Qantas Points~
When you apply, and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on your new American Express® Westpac Altitude Black Card within 90 days of Card approval. $0 Annual Card fee in the first year ($199 p.a. thereafter)#.
- Minimum Income $75,000
- American Express® Westpac Altitude Black Card
- 2 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases in foreign currency,
- 1.25 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia,
- 0.5 Qantas Point for every $1 spent at government bodies in Australia such as Australia Post & the Australian Taxation Office.
- Westpac Altitude Black Mastercard
- 0.75 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
- Enjoy two complimentary passes each year to the American Express Airport Lounge at either Sydney or Melbourne International Airports.
- Two complimentary Qantas lounge passes
Edit: From comments it appears annual fee will only be waived if you apply for the bundle
Previously the Premier now turned into Premier Platinum with same benefits and fees but with extra signup bonus of 75,000 QFF points when you spend $3,000 within 90 days of approval.
$149 fee for the first year $299 each subsequent year. $50 additonal card holder fee per cardholder per year.
Additional Benefits –
Complimentary Qantas Lounge invitations.Relax before your flight with 2 complimentary single-entry invitations every year for you to access a Qantas Club or Qantas operated International Business Lounge (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal International Business Lounge) when you next fly with Qantas.
20% Discounted companion fare – Travel with friends and family and save up to 20% on selected Qantas and QantasLink flights within Australia for you and up to 8 companions, once every year, booked directly through your Qantas Premier Concierge.
Required Income >= $35,000 per year
Login to your account and add offer, both offers appeared on my Explorer and Plat Charge (Spend $99, Get 2,000 Points).
Red Cross – Spend $50, Get 1,500 Points
Save offer to your eligible Card, spend $50 or more, in one or more transactions, online only at donations.redcross.org.au by 31/12/2017 to get 1500 Membership Rewards Bonus Points. Limited to first 5,000 Cards to save offer. Exclusions apply.
Excludes purchases of raffle tickets.
Offer is limited to 1500 Membership Rewards Bonus Points per registered Card. Only spend on the Card number you register counts towards the Offer.
Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with your eligible card at Red Cross Online at donations.redcross.org.au. Offer valid at Australian website only.
Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
You must be enrolled in the relevant loyalty program and have an active loyalty account to receive the points.
Supplementary Cards are not eligible for this offer.
Points are not redeemable for cash.
Points should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from offer end date.
Points will not be applied to your Card account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
Points may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
Amex today increased their sign up bonus from 60,000 bonus points to 100,000.
You will receive 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards points (in the Amex Gateway Program) when you apply online, are approved and spend $3,000 on your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Please note, you must not hold an Amex (apart from bank-issued ones), or have held one in the last 18 months.
Membership Rewards points are well recognised for the great value they have when transferred to airline and hotel programs. For example, each MR point in the Gateway program converts to 0.75 points in the Virgin Australia Velocity, Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines Krisflyer programs.
It’s especially good value to transfer to Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) at a rate of 2 MR points to 1 SPG point. Once in SPG they can be converted to many airline programs or used to book hotels – some great savings!
$400 Travel Credit every year to use on flights, hotels, experiences or car hire booked online with American Express Travel. You can use this credit to book travel for anyone you choose.
Earn up to 2 Membership Rewards points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
Smartphone Screen Insurance for up to $500 for screen repairs to your Smartphone when you pay for your phone or contract with your card.
Travel insurance, buyers advantage, purchase protection, and refund protection.
2 entries per year to the American Express Lounge at Sydney International (Kingsford Smith) Airport T1.
0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months — A one-off credit plan establishment fee of 1% applies to any balances transferred.
The $400 travel credit more than offsets the $395 annual fee.
Referrals now also earning 100k for new card holders……Referrals below: Click show more and look for Explorer card
Another extension on this deal (https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/360194/, https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/339272) – Offer has been extended to 30 April 2018.
- 75,000 bonus QFF points when you spend $3,000 within 90 days of approval
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 15 months
- Receive 2 single-entry lounge invitations per year to Qantas Club Domestic or Qantas Operated International Business Lounges (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal International Business Lounge)
- Discounted companion fares – Save up to 20%. Bookings must be made through the Qantas Premier Concierge and paid for using the primary cardholder’s Qantas Premier credit card
- arn rate of 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent domestically (up to and including AU$10,000 per statement period); 1.5 Qantas points per AU$1 spent internationally
- Complimentary Travel Insurance
- 1st year annual fee $149, subsequent years $299
- Minimum credit limit $6,000
- Minimum income $35,000
Qantas Premier Everyday credit card. $0 first year annual fee – 40,000 FF Points
For those who don’t want to the $149 fee, offer open until 30 April 2018