Schick Hydro 5 energise 4x cartridges. Regular price $24 now on clearance at $6. Available in both local stores in brisbane in 10+ quantity.
These are rarely under $18 so absolute steal at this price.
Another one ..Enjoy 🙂
Gillette Sensor3 Sensitive Razors
– Enhanced Lubrastrip (vs. Gillette BlueII Plus).
– 3 Independently Spring Mounted Blades and a Pivoting Head that adjust to the contours of your face for a smooth shave.
– Non-slip Rubber Handle for control.
– Optimal Shave Indicator Strip – fades to white as razor performance is diminished.
Pretty good price for these blades at 50% off. Free shipping for orders over $50 otherwise pick up in store.
Woolworths have a few Schick products on clearance:
– Schick Hydro 5 Razors 6pk $10.40 (Was $26)
– Schick Hydro 5 Sense Razors 4pk $9.40 (Was $24)
– Schick Hydro 3 6pk $6 (Was $15)
Checked this at Robina and Pacific Pines stores on the Gold Coast. Was cheaper a couple of months back with this deal at Coles https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/421531 (I have 3 years worth of razors from that deal!) but this still seems pretty good, especially the 6pk of Hydro 5’s.
Gillette Mach3 men’s manual razor delivers a close shave, without all the redness while feeling better after the 10th shave than a new disposable does on the first (vs. BlueII Plus Disposable).
It features 3 DuraComfort blades for long-lasting comfort.
A lubrication strip glides to help protect your skin from redness, while an advanced skin guard helps stretch your skin, and prepares your hair to be cut.
- Duracomfort blades
- Lubrication strip
- Advanced skin guard
- Premium handle
- Fits all Mach3 blade refills
- Includes: 1 x razor, 3 x blade refills