Epic’s next freebie available from January 24 to February 7.
Current best price for this game is A$16.99 from Fanatical otherwise it’s around the $35 mark.
Rated very positive on Steam.
For 1 – 100 players! Your smartphone or tablet is your controller! The team behind YOU DO NOT KNOW JACK presents you in a package FIVE party games that will make you burst out laughing! The following games are included:
1) The comedy trivia Sensation YOU DO NOT KNOW JACK 2015 (1 – 4 players) with hundreds of totally new questions.
2) The exuberant Blossom Game Fibbage XL (2 – 8 players) with over 50% added to the original hit game Fibbage questions.
3) The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3 – 8 players). You draw directly on your smartphone or tablet. (Very little / no real talent is required.)
4) The daring-how-you-want Word Spud (2 – 8 players) to fill in the blanks.
5) The Lie Swatter (1 – 100 players) filled with crazy facts.
Join in on your smartphone, tablet or even the Compute as a controller, and this easy-to-access game will be the perfect entertainment for your next game night or party.
After launching the game from the menu included in the package, players simply go to their web address “jackbox.tv” and then enter the room code shown on the display to join the game.
A confusing number of controllers is not required!
For this you need more than a party.
Current freebie – What remains of Edith Finch.