Applications for the 2018-19 rebate period are now open.

Who can apply?
You can apply if you are:

A resident of NSW; and
The account holder of your electricity account with an electricity retailer or an on-supplied electricity account holder; and
The recipient for the FTB during the previous financial year.

Please note: your FTB must have been finalised by the DHS before you submit an application for the FER. To check this you can contact the DHS on 136 150.

Click here directly to apply online

NSW Family Energy Rebate, similar to previous years