This NAB card is a good option for those who churn cards to accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points, and who are not currently eligible for better value offers.
If you’re new to the game, I recommend you take a look at the current deals on here from other banks, such as Westpac, St George and ANZ.
However, if you’re looking to pick up a NAB Qantas card, now’s probably the time – with the reduced annual fee, it’s significantly better value than it has ever been*.
- 90,000 bonus points with $4,000 spend in 60 days
- Annual fee $295 in first year; $395 in subsequent years
- Earn rate 1 point per $1 up to 5K p/m; 0.5 points up to $20K p/m
- One additional cardholder free (may help if struggling to meet minimum spend)
- Minimum credit limit $15,000
- Not open to those who have received NAB Qantas bonus points within 12 months
The card also includes typical premium credit card perks, such as complimentary insurances, and concierge services (see the link for full details).
*Past deals and discussions:
Apr ’18 – $395 for 115K points ($4K min spend): https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/372748
Nov ’17 – $395 for 100K points ($3K min spend): https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/343693
Sep ’17 – $395 for 90K points ($4K min spend): https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/331351
Jul ’17 – $395 for 75K points ($4K min spend): https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/317533